Thursday, January 24, 2008

1st Thing done

I feel like I should've received credit already, just based on all the comments I've left everywhere!

I've been using Blogger for a couple of years, so this didn't seem like that much of a challenge-- although I had never added my avatar before. I'm not a fan of avatars, though, generally. The one I have looks like she could get knocked over in a stiff wind, but my only other option was "plus-sized" which would've limited my customization options. I also object to the lack of pugs, but anyone that knows me won't be surprised to hear that. I did name my blog after my pug, after all. I generally would rather use a picture or other type of art as my representation-- sometimes it's cheesy, I know, but it's not like the yahoo thing is realistic, either.

I think these things are going to be fun, and I hope that we do build up a community that supports each other and enjoys going through this process together.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Congrats on getting started with 23 Things on a Stick --- in addition to helping create the program! We'll have fun along the way and there will be prizes to all who complete the program by National Library Week. Enjoy!

Ann Hutton at SELCO.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Aurora,
Thanks for the links to other blogs. I've enjoyed seeing what others have done. I also realized that I hadn't followed all the instructions for the first thing - no avatar. I'll have to do that from home since I got bumped by our filter. Alas!

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aurora

I'm not sure who to email about this change to my blog. I changed the Heading from "The Thing" to "Here's the Thing." Can I do that and do I need to re-register?

Tigerlily

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home