Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing 8

My favorite practical tool so far is Slideshare-- I've already gotten the chance to view and borrow some slides from that site from various presenters I've seen in the past few years. I looked at the other slides sites, too, but they looked like their target audience was people that may not have powerpoint at home. I found Slideshare easy to use and I would recommend it to others.

I sort of enjoyed the picture flicks I've seen on other people's pages and I could see using it for the purposes that were suggested, so I'll have tuck that away to remember for later. I'm sort of curious about the origination of the eFolio, since I remember a friend in college getting into grad school by distinguishing herself with something similar-- and then working on a project to develop something like that for more people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home