Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thing 11: Del.icio.us!!!

This is one of my favorite tools in all the 23 Things. I've been using it for a couple of years, and I adore it.

I'm a browser-- I kind of browse around at different sites, follow some links, find something interesting, and maybe never make it back. I would never bookmark every site I find interesting, because I just don't find it manageable. However, if I can tag those items and return to them by keyword, it makes dog-earing them manageable. Currently, I have nearly 600 items tagged. I obviously don't go back to all of those sites regularly, but I have revisited enough of them regularly to understand the true value of this concept. Often, the sites I think I'm looking at temporarily end up being the things I visit them most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home